Today's posts are about different self-publishing ideas other quilters had. This is a quilt pattern book. Next you'll read about a children's book involving a magical quilt, and finally, a more traditional catalog on quilted sculptures.
The steps we've covered to date have included the major elements of creating your own quilt catalog:
- Determining your catalog theme - Step 1
- Educating yourself on self-publishing printers and the elements important for you in selecting the appropriate printer/distributor.
- Determining the components of your quilt catalog (or children's book, pattern book, etc.)
- Formatting your quilt catalog using Microsoft Word - and typing your manuscript just as it would appear printed
- Writing the text or essay for your catalog and inserting the quilt and other photos.
Thank you, Kyra for the wonderful post about my Double Wedding Ring Quilt book.
Monna - happy to share news of your publishing!
Post a Comment